M300C Stabilzed Visible IP Camera
Combining a high-performance visible marine camera with long-range optical zoom capability, the M300C offers positive target identification for law enforcement, commercial, and recreational applications. Advanced gyro-stabilization provides steady imaging in rough sea conditions and allows the M300C to monitor targets or hazards over long distances continuously. Exceptional low light performance from the M300C gives captains enhanced awareness once the sun dips below the horizon.
HIGH DEFINITION NAVIGATION
Low light HD visible imaging sensor and long-range zoom offer enhanced target identification.
- Better than binoculars, the M300C with 30x optical zoom and image stabilization delivers superior long-range imaging and positive target identification
- Ultra-low light camera technology provides visible imagery in the most challenging lighting conditions
- Overlay AIS targets, chart objects, and waypoints in real time when combined with Raymarine Axiom and award-winning ClearCruise™ augmented reality technology
A STEADY VIEW IN ROUGH SEAS
Stable viewing in heavy seas keeps eyes on-target.
- Two-axis mechanical stabilization virtually eliminates the effects of pitch, heave, and yaw
- Electronic stabilization minimizes low frequency rumble and vibration
- Integrated AHRS (Attitude Heading Reference Sensor)
- Horizontal stabilization automatically keeps the camera on scene as you maneuver
Exceptional connectivity with navigation and security systems.
- Optional joystick control unit and integration with multifunction navigation displays (JCU2)
- ONVIF-compliant for PTZ security camera functionality
- H.264 IP video stream and HD-SDI lossless digital video interface
- Composite analog video (SD) for integration into legacy displays
- M300 Camera
- Camera base-seal
- Camera gasket
- RayNet-to-RJ45 adaptor cable 120 mm (4.72 in.)
- Right-angled RayNet-to-RayNet cable 3 m (9.8 ft.)
- Right-angled HD-SDI video cable (with BNC connectors) 3 m (9.8 ft.)
- Right-angled power/NMEA 0183/video cable 3 m (9.8 ft.)
- Mounting riser
- 3 x camera fixings: nuts, dome nuts, spring and flat washers, threaded studs
- 2 x self-adhesive decals (for ball-down mounting only)
- Documentation pack
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)